St. Clair County Community Mental Health invites you to participate in our annual Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies Run for Recovery. This theme reflects our agency’s focus on the interconnected nature of the mind and body, and our commitment to seeing each individual as a whole person, and supporting them on their journey towards wellness.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
- 1 Mile Walk (accessible course)
- 1 Mile Timed Kids Run (ages 12 and under)
- Certified 5K road race
- 8:30 AM: 1 Mile Walk & 1 Mile Timed Kids Run
- 9:00 AM: 5K Run
- All events start and end on Cleveland Avenue (west of Community Mental Health)
- Course maps are available for 1 Mile and 5K.
- Parking is available in the front lot of the CMH building.
- The 2019 fee structure is listed on the registration page
- Reduced rates are available to those registering before 5:00 p.m. on April 13, 2019
- Registration Fee waived for all participants who raise at least $50 in donations and turn them in BEFORE race day with their registration form.
- Shirts are not guaranteed after Sunday, May 5, 2019.
- Awards will be given to 1st through 5th place finishers of the 5K Run by gender and age group.
- Age groups are: 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Awards also will be given to the overall top male and female finishers in the 5K Run.
- Awards will be given to 1st through 5th place finishers of the 1 Mile Timed Kids Run by gender and age group.
- 1 Mile Kids Run Age groups are: 6 and under, 7- 8, 9-10, 11-12.
- Awards also will be given to the overall top male and female finishers in the 1 Mile Timed Kids Run.
Pre-registered participants may pick up shirts, bib numbers, and timing chips on Thursday, May 9, and Friday, May 10, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the SCCCMH Port Huron office. Participants who pick up their packets on May 10 or 11 will have their names entered in a drawing to win Beat the Rush prizes. Pre-registered participants who do not pick up packets in advance may pick them up on race day.
Race Day Registration
Runners and walkers may register the day of the event between 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. Registration closes PROMPTLY at 8:30 a.m. Shirts are not guaranteed for Race Day Registration. A small number of extras will be ordered, and available on a first-come, first served basis.
Please contact Jill Vandenabeele at (810) 966-3539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.